Walimex Studioset Daylight 150/150 Basic + Table
Product information "Walimex Studioset Daylight 150/150 Basic + Table"
convenient Shooting Table ‚Tavola‘
- for the usage on tables or sideboards
- ideal for product photography, e.g. eBay
- optimal for pictures, which should be cropped
- with translucent diffusion surface
- load capacity approx. 5kg
- easy and quick to mount and demount
- incl. 2 studio clips
2x Daylight 150 Basic
- continuous light for beginners
- cold light source, therefore less than heat development in studio
- with 25W you achieve the light performance of conventional 150W
- uncomplicated kind of lighting
- colour temperature approx. 6400K
2x Lamp Tripod
- small and lightweight lamp tripod
- can also be used as floor stand
- with extra spigot on main leg
- max. load capacity: 2,5kg
Permanent light in use
Permanent light sources are most suitable for photographers and videographers, because they enable a direct assessment of the projection and intensity of light. Apart from this, constant light can also be easily integrated into other light colours, like e.g. into artificial as well as natural light sources, since the photographer or videographer is able to flexibly adapt the ratio to the ambient light.
For beginners permanent light is highly appropriate, because the effect of continuous light is easier to judge. The artist is in this case able to work dynamically and playfully, and to fully concentrate on „setting the light“. Shots with the aperture wide opened like portraits, evocative still lifes and dynamic video sequences can be easily realized.
Colour fidelity and light control
Daylights generate a bright, white light, similar to daylight. Due to a CRI-value of more than 83 and a colour temperature of approx. 5400 Kelvin, our Daylights ensures a very good colour reproduction. In order to be able to model the light as required for the situation, there is a number of light controls available for our Daylights, which will offer the desired effect, depending on the situation. Fluorescent lamps cannot be regulated with respect to their intensity, we have therefore developed a stage based solution for systems with several lamps, in which lamps can be switched on or off, just as required.
Fluorescent lamps are far more efficient than conventional electric light bulbs, the power in Watt does not express much about the actual light efficiency. This is the reason why the power of our Daylights is given in lumen (lm), lux and as comparison value to conventional electric light bulbs.
The spiral lamps of our Daylights are designed for being used with a conventional E27 socket. With our special E27 sockets you have also the possibility to mount the construction on a tripod and to attach various light controls.